Residential and Commercial
All Heating Services
We're a repair-first company. If it can save you money to fix, we recommend a repair and tune-up. System replacements are expensive, so we only recommend that as a last resort.
We're happy to take a look at your furnace or boiler, evaluate what needs to happen, and give you honest answers and affordable estimates.
Industrial Furnace and Commercial Heating Repair & Installation in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, & Fountain CO
Commercial Furnace Repair for Optimal PerformanceEspecially in the cold Colorado Springs climate, your commercial furnace can stop working completely. You may be in need of an emergency repair service for your commercial heater. There is no need to work in cold workplace when your industrial heater stops functioning properly.
Our Expert TeamWe have a team of talented commercial HVAC technicians who have vast knowledge and experience in this field. They are experts in repairing different makes and models of commercial HVAC systems.
Looking for commercial HVAC repair companies in Fountain, Black Forest, Colorado Springs our service Areas? Give Basset Heating and Air Conditioning a call today! 719-392-0032
Boiler Repair Services in Colorado Springs & FountainBoilers provide heat and hot water in a home. Every so often, boiler repair becomes necessary. Like everything else, a boiler can develop problems. Boiler repairs can be conducted without calling a plumbing company. Minor repairs can grow into major issues if they aren’t handled by an experienced and professional repair company. At Basset Heating & Air Conditioning, our boiler technicians and engineers will get the job will be done right the first time, every time.
Common Boiler Problems
The Boiler Doesn't Produce HeatGive us a call if you want us to troubleshoot or repair your boiler. If your boiler isn't producing any heat at all, check for these common causes:
- Check the power or circuit breaker to make sure your home boiler is getting power.
- Check if the boiler water level is low.
- Ensure the boiler water pressure is adequate.
- Make sure the natural gas or propane control valve for the burner is open.
- Relight the standing pilot if it's out.
- Electronic burner ignition is malfunctioning: On boilers without a standing pilot, troubleshoot the electronic ignition system.
The Boiler Is Heating PoorlyCommon problems that would cause a boiler not to heat properly include:
- Incorrect water level or pressure.
- Mineral deposits may be accumulating in the boiler and heat exchanger.
- The expansion tank has the wrong amount of water.
Water is Leaking Around Your BoilerIf you find a leak around your boiler, then you may have one of the following:
- You have a faulty circulator. Most repairs to the circulator (pump) require a service technician.
- Leaking circulator.
- Leaking or faulty boiler pressure-relief valve.
- Leaking water pipe.