Boiler Repair Services in Colorado Springs & Fountain
Boilers provide heat and hot water in a home. Every so often, boiler repair becomes necessary. Like everything else, a boiler can develop problems. Boiler repairs can be conducted without calling a plumbing company.
Minor repairs can grow into major issues if they aren’t handled by an experienced and professional repair company. At Basset Heating & Air Conditioning, our boiler technicians and engineers will get the job will be done right the first time, every time.
Common Boiler Problems
The Boiler Doesn’t Produce Heat
Give us a call if you want us to troubleshoot or repair your boiler. If your boiler isn’t producing any heat at all, check for these common causes:
- Check the power or circuit breaker to make sure your home boiler is getting power.
- Check if the boiler water level is low.
- Ensure the boiler water pressure is adequate.
- Make sure the natural gas or propane control valve for the burner is open.
- Relight the standing pilot if it’s out.
- Electronic burner ignition is malfunctioning: On boilers without a standing pilot, troubleshoot the electronic ignition system.
The Boiler Is Heating Poorly
Common problems that would cause a boiler not to heat properly include:
- Incorrect water level or pressure.
- Mineral deposits may be accumulating in the boiler and heat exchanger.
- The expansion tank has the wrong amount of water.
Water is Leaking Around Your Boiler
If you find a leak around your boiler, then you may have one of the following:
- You have a faulty circulator. Most repairs to the circulator (pump) require a service technician.
- Leaking circulator.
- Leaking or faulty boiler pressure-relief valve.
- Leaking water pipe.
If you have water around your boiler, give us a call to repair this. Even a small leak can lead to damage to the property if unchecked.