Boiler Repair Services in Colorado Springs & Fountain
Boilers provide heat and hot water in a home. Every so often, boiler repair becomes necessary. Like everything else, a boiler can develop problems. Boiler repairs can be conducted without calling a plumbing company.
Minor repairs can grow into major issues if they aren’t handled by an experienced and professional repair company. At Basset Heating & Air Conditioning, our boiler technicians and engineers will get the job will be done right the first time, every time.
Common Boiler Problems
The Boiler Doesn’t Produce Heat
Give us a call if you want us to troubleshoot or repair your boiler. If your boiler isn’t producing any heat at all, check for these common causes:
- Check the power or circuit breaker to make sure your home boiler is getting power.
- Check if the boiler water level is low.
- Ensure the boiler water pressure is adequate.
- Make sure the natural gas or propane control valve for the burner is open.
- Relight the standing pilot if it’s out.
- Electronic burner ignition is malfunctioning: On boilers without a standing pilot, troubleshoot the electronic ignition system.
The Boiler Is Heating Poorly
Common problems that would cause a boiler not to heat properly include:
- Incorrect water level or pressure.
- Mineral deposits may be accumulating in the boiler and heat exchanger.
- The expansion tank has the wrong amount of water.
Water is Leaking Around Your Boiler
If you find a leak around your boiler, then you may have one of the following:
- You have a faulty circulator. Most repairs to the circulator (pump) require a service technician.
- Leaking circulator.
- Leaking or faulty boiler pressure-relief valve.
- Leaking water pipe.
If you have water around your boiler, give us a call to repair this. Even a small leak can lead to damage to the property if unchecked.
Do you have plumbing problems in Colorado Springs, Fountain, or the front range? We are proud to announce we are offering full-service plumbing.
FULL PLUMBING SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Clogged Drains
- Leaking Pipes
- Frozen Pipes
- Sewage Problems
- Toilet Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposal Repair | Replacement | Installation
- Faucet Repair & Replacement
- Pipe repair (leaking or broken pipes)
- Leaking Drain pipe repair
- Water Softener Installation & Repair
- Hose Spigot Replacement
- Water Pressure Regulator Replacement
- Dishwasher Installation
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Gas piping installation, repair & testing
- Install Ice Meter Water Lines