Service Tech/Installer Needed
Basset Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is a fast-growing HVAC company currently seeking to hire a strong service tech/Installer to join our winning team.
This position requires the ability to diagnosis, repair and make recommendations regarding residential HVAC systems and the ability to install HVAC equipment in accordance with plans and specifications. Employees are required to work a regular work schedule and work overtime as required.
The technicians will wear a uniform and conduct themselves in a professional manner. The position requires a high level of documented paperwork that must be completed and processed in a timely manner.
Must have good communications skills with a positive attitude and work well with others. We offer an outstanding pay and opportunities to earn commissions based on sales and referrals.
- Min. 2 yrs field experience
- Must have basic tools
- On-call duties, to include evenings, weekends and holidays on a rotation basis
- Working knowledge of regional code requirements
- Proficient at installing residential and light commercial (installer)
- Proficient at diagnosis and repairing residential & light commercial (service tech)
- Retrofit change-outs, troubleshooting, charging system, etc.
- Brazing & Gas piping experience
- Sheet Metal Fabrication experience
- Complete tasks without supervision
- Valid EPA Certification & Mech IV (or acquire within 45 days)
- Excellent customer relations skills and an open mind to think outside of the box
- Valid Driver License and Clean DMV Record
- Drug Free and Clean Background
Pay based on experience
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
Company Benefits –
- Company Truck
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Bi-weekly pay period with Direct Deposit
- Paid training for career enhancement classes courses
- Paid vacation
FAX – 719-424-7058 EMAIL – email@example.com
Office: 6150 Southmoor Dr Unit 5, Fountain, CO 80817